Heyyoufriendmaybe. Whats swaggalagin. I'm Sara and I'm 16 and thats really all that is relevant to me.
Sometimes I'm hella femme but other times I'm hype butch. Most of the time I'm somewhere in the middle and I'm just confused. Tell me I'm pretty. This blog is cute and you are cute so therefore you should follow me QED. I post legit anything I want and I'm sorry if that isn't good enough for you because #yoloswag. Usually its a lot of text posts because I scroll too fast to let my computer load anything else. The struggle is real sometimes.
If we’re dating there is like a 90% chance that I’ll watch your tv shows with you and make out with you during commercial breaks and fall asleep on your lap halfway through the program.
what would the other 10% be
me eating all your food
|Posted on March 4 with 312,249 notes||Reblog|
|Posted on March 4 with 955 notes||Reblog|
Emma Watson & Joseph Gordon-Levitt | 86th Annual Academy Awards - Show (March 2, 2014)
|Posted on March 2 with 62,524 notes||Reblog|
1. There’s a reason schools teach Shakespeare instead of John Green; you make your own life, it’s not written in the stars, waiting to start until you find that person with the perfect smile
2. People are a hell of a lot smart than you think. Shut your mouth, stop thinking you know everything, and listen.
3. Getting close and being vulnerable is scary as hell, But you know what else it is? Worth it.
4. Reason really is the doctor to love.
5. The moment you feel your happiness being dictated by another person, take a break from them.
6. Take a step back and look around, you have more friends than you think.
7. Growing up is going to happen and it’s going to be tough. Just stay close to those around you, you’re all in it together.
8. If you’re still checking their Facebook/Instagram/tumblr, you’re never going to get over them.
9. Everything seems worse in the morning. Don’t fall for it, it’s deceiving.
10. No need to be so intense all the time. People get tired of swimming in the deep end, sometimes they need a break in the shallow part of the pool.
11. Stop avoiding everything. Get out of bed, get dressed, go to school, go to work. It sucks at first but it’s part of the healing process.
12. If the person makes you feel like shit and you still go back to them, it’s an abusive relationship.
13. Headphones are great, but listen to music aloud every once in a while. Sometimes you need to scream a song so everyone can hear you.
14. Boundaries are a must.
15. You can be a caring person, but you need to be happy with yourself before you try to make others happy.
16. Try and understand other’s intentions and situation before you get angry with them.
17. Tough love is necessary sometimes.
18. You can’t fix people no matter how hard you try. Get this engrained in your mind.
19. Surround yourself with people who will love and support you.
20. Loneliness is lethal and makes you have a distorted view of things.
21. No one hates you more than you hate yourself. Stop being your own enemy.
22. Someone can only hurt your feelings if you allow them to.
23. Getting your shit back in order is five times as hard as it is to mess it all up.
24. Listen to your parent’s advice.
25. Be open to anything and everything. Life isn’t fun when you’re a closed book.
26. Talking about your problems is great, but there comes a point when talking about it becomes dwelling on the past and it drains everyone around you. Know when you’ve hit this point.
27. A lot of people don’t like their shit showing. More people than you know are going through hard times.
28. Distract yourself.
29. Don’t be so easily swayed, a lot of claims out there are not true.
30. Some seasons of your life are harder than others. This too shall pass.
|Posted on February 26 with 69,355 notes||Reblog|
|Posted on February 25 with 755 notes||Reblog|
do kids honestly get peer pressured into doing drugs because i havent ever even seen a marijuana in my 19 years of life
|Posted on February 25 with 113,224 notes||Reblog|
|Posted on February 25 with 261,104 notes||Reblog|
|Posted on February 19 with 479,231 notes||Reblog|
|Posted on February 18||Reblog|
I AM GOING TO PHYSICALLY DIE FROM LAUGHING SO HARD. EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS.
|Posted on February 15 with 81,768 notes||Reblog|
|Posted on February 13 with 36,671 notes||Reblog|
I wish people would give Jessica a break. Even when she’s not flaunting her boobs in her awesome cosplays she still gets stick from assholes.
Here’s just a small selection.
As for the people saying she shouldn’t cosplay Link because she’s a girl, there’s a special place in hell for them.
I don’t get it, this cosplay is amazing. Haters
I actually love the change she has made in her cosplay choices. Going for more accuracy, more “true to the character” poses, etc etc
What’s amazing is that they clearly don’t know shit about the Zelda titles. Link’s design is purposely androgynous so that male or female players can play as him. That was a specific decision that the design team made in the first Legend of Zelda.
|Posted on February 13 with 26,692 notes||Reblog|
*nearby lesbian laughter*
*muffled asexual snickering*
*conflicted pansexual noises*
*moderately panicked bisexual muttering*
|Posted on February 12 with 170,103 notes||Reblog|
|Posted on February 8 with 76,143 notes||Reblog|
Is this even an Olympics or is it just the whole world passive aggressively protesting Russia’s Anti-LGBT+ laws
|Posted on February 7 with 94,857 notes||Reblog|